Our Office’s Safety Precautions
As a result of new guidelines and recommendations, we are adopting the following protocols:
- We will be taking everyone's temperature with a no-touch forehead thermometer, as recommended by the CDC and the American Dental Association.
- Please check-in verbally with the receptionist. There will not be an iPad for appointment check-ins.
- Please wear a mask to your next appointment. We will be doing the same, and we look forward to a time soon when we can see your smiling faces mask-free!
- We are asking that all parents and siblings wait in the car during the patient's appointment in order to reduce the overall number of people in the office. This does not apply to parents of patients under the age of 10, nor does it apply to initial consultation appointments.
- Parents and siblings who remain in the office must wear a mask.
- Please brush BEFORE your appointment. In order to reduce cross-contamination, we will not be providing toothbrushes or mouthwash at this time.
- We will reschedule each patient upon check-out. Please call our office if you need to change the assigned appointment.
We have always been proud to provide excellent service in a very clean atmosphere. We are confident that our office will continue to be a safe place for you and your family. Thank you in advance for your help with our efforts!
As always, we are happy to answer any questions you may have.
The Ditcharo Orthodontics Team